Monday, February 4, 2008

the end of the holidays looms

Regular updates don't really seem to be my thing at the moment - or any moment, really, but I keep telling myself I'll get around to it one day. Just you watch.

So anyway it's been a fun holidays, especially spending the past few weeks with my Grandma. It was great to see Mum and Dad over Christmas and the new year, and even better to see Joel (my brother) get married on the 5th of January to Carolyn. Good also to catch up with the few people I have.

Well it's back to Melbourne on Saturday, which I am looking forward to. I've got my own room this year, which will be nice. Together with my inherited recliner chair and coffee machine (from Marcos, my cross-roommate last year), I am anticipating it becoming the social hub of BCV - not that my good looks and charm alone wouldn't make it so.

No comments: